On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 01:12:54 -0700, Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This does need some more disucssion, but I also considered it important
to at least give some signal to indicate in which direction the
consensus seems to be going. It might even get Ben to fix the Bling
bundle...

Just a heads-up on this, I spoke to Ben a few days ago, he's sick right now (nasty cold) and probably won't be able to do any coding the first few days. I still think both bundles deserve a fair chance of review, but the bundle does indeed need to be working first.