On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 03:45:56 -0700, Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        - Members folder gets created even though it's turned off?

Bug, should be fixed.

Still present.

        - Put back autofocus behaviour now that we have ondomload (make
          sure tabindex is correct)

Already done I think

Halfway, the iterator still emits tabindex="0", which is wrong, so the JS is commented out for now. But shouldn't be hard to fix, and I asked Florian if he could have a look today.

        - Move sendto/print/whatever to bottom of page, use text
          representation

Needs to happen soon or becomes 3.5 material.

Done. Better styling is coming.

        - Fix up Table-of-Contents styling
        - Fix up presentation mode styling

Needs to happen soon or becomes 3.5 material.

Part of my work scheduled for tomorrow. It depends on getting some help with sanitizing the JS since it emits invalid HTML right now.

        - Search: "only in this section" checkbox

Needs to happen soon or becomes 3.5 material.

Added.

- Fix in 3.0.x releases
    - Incremental KSS UI improvements, examples:
        - Login should be in-place (digg.com for an example)
        - Adding comments should give you a textfield inline
        - etc...

3.0.x minor are for bug and security fixes, not feature changes.

So in 9 months, we can add comments without reloading the page, great...

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net