Wichert Akkerman wrote:
some comments on this list, based on current status.

Previously Alexander Limi wrote:
Fix before RCs:

    - KSS:
        - Reduce file size, it's currently way too heavy

I'll make a seperate post on that.

        - Get a basic UI on ÜberSelectionWidget

It has a basic UI, just no ajax interface. Nobody appears to be doing
that either, so we're going to have to postpone that until 3.5.

It really needs to be made to look a bit less amateurish (no offense!) though, even if it's just HTML. :)

    - Wicked
        - Needs to use createObject?type_name=Document — the way it is
          set up now, anything spidering the site with credentials will
          create objects, and any object clicked will create objects
          (this change will make it invoke portal_factory)

Hasn't happened.

Am I right in thinking this should be considered a seriousish bug?

        - Don't install the following by default:
            - Content Rules

Needs a toggle somewhere.

Consider this issue resolved. There is a switch. Content rules is not really "installable" as such.

        - Move sendto/print/whatever to bottom of page, use text
          representation

Needs to happen soon or becomes 3.5 material.

Bear in mind this probably has an impact on third party products' view templates if they need to change to be consistent with the "new" standard.

        - Combine delete confirmation page with integrity checking
          (having to say yes/no on two separate pages sucks :)

Needs to happen soon or becomes 3.5 material.

I'd say this is a usability bug that could be 3.0 or 3.0.x even, if someone can fix it.

        - Only show the Display/Add/WF pulldowns on the View screen
            - Possibly remove the border on initial creation forms (ie.
              keep the actual green border, but remove everything
              clickable on it, since it causes errors)

Done at the sprint.

Actually before the sprint. :)

    - Other
        - Users seem to be listed twice in the control panel

Fixed at the sprint, not merged yet.

        - "You are adjusting the sharing privileges for a default view, to
          adjust them for the entire container, go here."

Fixed at the sprint I think, may not be merged yet.

        - WF history and versioning history should be shown in the same
          table

Probably too late for 3.0.

        - We need a way to ping us (image with some info about OS, version
          etc) when you install Plone — checkbox on install screen

Too late for 3.0

And also of debatable merit if you ask me.

        - Fix up Table-of-Contents styling
        - Fix up presentation mode styling

Needs to happen soon or becomes 3.5 material.

These are UI/CSS bugs and should be considered as part of the usual bug fixing process.

        - Search: "only in this section" checkbox

Needs to happen soon or becomes 3.5 material.

Trivial, though, if someone has cycles.