On 4/3/07, Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
some comments on this list, based on current status.
>         - Combine delete confirmation page with integrity checking
>           (having to say yes/no on two separate pages sucks :)

Needs to happen soon or becomes 3.5 material.

I'm pretty sure you can't do this while maintaining post protection
for the delete action without adding some tremendous hack to delay the
deletion until a second post request, or by making the original delete
link a POST form submit.  Neither of these is really 3.0 material IMO.

Alec