On Dec 23, 2007, at 3:14 PM, Sidnei da Silva wrote:

To be clear, I believe the only -1 vote on #187 was primarily due to
some concerns about the shortage of detail in the PLIP text.  A
concern I share. I'm hoping Sidnei fleshes out the details soon. :-)

I would gladly answer any questions. The PLIP doesn't have much detail
because there ain't much to be detailed. The branch achieves the first
bullet under 'Proposal', and the third bullet was addressed and
released in a Zope release. The second bullet has resulted in some
research and I'm waiting for confirmation from Nate Aune that the
proposed fix for it works.

I have not addressed versioning because I didn't know there was any
concern about it. I saw the comment #3 but my assumption was that
whoever implemented versioning did it in such a way that it would
interact correctly with WebDAV, but did not have the time to verify
such assumption.

Feel free to ask more questions...

Thanks Sidnei,

What is the proposed (unconfirmed) fix for the second bullet (the OS X resource fork issue)?

Ric