Previously Martin Aspeli wrote:
>  - Create a "site wide" portlet category for portlets that should show
> on all pages (unless blocked). Currently, people have to use contextual
> portlets at the root of the site for this, which gets cumbersome since
> if you block them in one folder, you need to re-add all portlets in
> subfolders.

This feels like a workaround for the fact that you can not selectively
block portlets. I would prefer a method where you can both block
individual portlets, and block only for the current object is, similar
to how you propose a flag to only show a portlet in the current object.

Wichert.

--
Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    It is simple to make things.