You can theoretically run 5 perf 70mm on IMAX projectors, though I
certainly wouldn't do it with anything precious (and pretty much all 70mm
is precious these days) ... it would be a fun experiment though, you'll
just get three frames at a time rotated 90 degrees running three times as
fast as they should. Likewise I often use junk IMAX film as regular 70mm
leader since the frame lines match up.

Julian Antos
Northwest Chicago Film Society
www.northwestchicagofilmsociety.org