in the unfinished films category has anyone mentioned Wim wenders' The State of Things?

-----Original Message----- From: Amanda Christie
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 11:39 AM
To: Experimental Film Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] films on film-making/unfinished films

my film Off Route 2 begins with myself hanging upside down in a car, but then the camera pulls back and reveals the film crew as i get out of the car and switch from the roll of victim to the roll of the director. I explain the next shot to the assistant director, then call cut, but the next shot that was discussed on camera is never actually filmed or shown on screen.

http://www.amandadawnchristie.ca/off-route-2/

the password to view any of the preview videos on my website is: previewonly

Amanda Dawn Christie
506-871-2062
www.amandadawnchristie.ca
ama...@amandadawnchristie.ca