 Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Analouge collage with 16mm....
 To: "Experimental Film Discussion List" <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
 Date: Friday, December 12, 2014, 7:35 AM

 Thanks
 Christopher - but I am literally talking about collage.. in
 very very small pieces...
 Best, Lena

 On Fri, Dec 12, 2014
 at 12:46 PM, christopher nigel <christophernige...@gmail.com>
 wrote:Hello Lena ,
 it's called Editing , the handmade way ! I would
 start with tape slicing , as if you make a mistake can
 always redo ?
 if you find some old books on filmmaking , there will
 cover this ?

 I like this way of making films only done it with my
 super 8 film's ,

 Christopher

 On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 11:13 AM,
 Lena Ditte Nissen <lenadi...@gmail.com>
 wrote:Dear
 Frameworkers -- I am about to start working on collaging
 with 16mm film and wondered if there is anybody out there
 who I could ask some questions regarding glue, slicing
 techniques and so forth...

 Looking forward to hear from you!
 Best, Lena

 LENADITTENISSEN.COM