Hi David,

Just read this general wiki article and it seems like a good start for
brainstorming a direction to go with the supplemental films:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinema_of_Colombia

You could also ask your visiting filmmaker to recommend any inspirations on her
work from her native country, and perhaps get something one would not
necessarily find in a book or encyclopedia entry.

Perhaps a classic and his suggestion would make an interesting backdrop in
which to place situate the video work s/he is presenting.

Have a nice screening!