Hi - I can see my mail didn't come with its content.
So here it comes again:

Andres Jurado and Enrico Mandirola are running the Lab in Bogota, Colombia.
They are super nice and helpful and Andres is planning a little thing to
get the community there together even more.
Get in touch with him and he will for sure gladly help you further.

andresjur...@gmail.com

Enrico and Andres also curate programs that are shown at Cinemateca in
Bogota
and at MapaTeatro.

Another great contact would be LUGAR A DUDAS in Cali, a residency and
exhibition/screeing place
run by Oscar Munoz and his wife Sally. They just had a little
video/film-festival in september this year.
---> http://www.lugaradudas.org

Best wishes and good luck!
Lena

*LENADITTENISSEN.COM <http://LENADITTENISSEN.COM>*