Hi David,
To add to the list of suggestions, La Langosta Azul
(https://youtu.be/lYfGQ-jw-TI <https://youtu.be/lYfGQ-jw-TI>) would be a great
addition. All of Luis Ospina and Carlos Mayolo’s work is fantastic, in
particular their amazing documentary on writer Andrés Caicedo; Unos pocos
buenos amigos (https://youtu.be/hmPyyIw7rCM <https://youtu.be/hmPyyIw7rCM>).
Víctor Gaviria has made some interesting fiction work, El Vagón Rojo comes to
mind. As well as Jorge Silva and Marta Rodríguez, their most well-know
documentary is called Chircales. Artists to consider on the videtart front
would be Rodrigo Castaño, Sandra Isabel Llano, Gilles Charalambos.
You could expand on your search with these organizations:
http://www.bibliotecanacional.gov.co/content/cine-experimental
<http://www.bibliotecanacional.gov.co/content/cine-experimental>
http://www.patrimoniofilmico.org.co/anterior/index1.htm
<http://www.patrimoniofilmico.org.co/anterior/index1.htm>