Yes, I've used that method too. All you need is to be able to have maths at
a plus one and minus one level ... which I just about had.

By the way, should anyone in the PHILADELPHIA region be interested, the
working HOLMES 35mm portable projector is still in the cellar in South
Philadelphia and will be trashed in December if no interested party
materializes.   A pity but the history of cinema has witnessed greater
losses.  If there were interested responses to my earlier announcement, I
was out of contact until now, and thus didn't read them ... sorry; so please
duplicate and send to my email below.

Dr. David Woods

Holcus Ltd*

16 John Street