On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 12:24:59PM +1100, Russell Coker wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Oct 2012, Adam Bolte <abo...@systemsaviour.com> wrote:
> > Not right now. I intend to attempt to setup my own pod very soon, and
> > will likely discuss how it went at the next meet-up.
>
> Will you offer accounts to people here?

It wasn't my intention. I just run my server off of my home ADSL
connection, so uptime and uplink bandwidth are not
ideal. Additionally, I'd want to take security more seriously than I
currently am if offering such accounts.

However, having said that I'd be happy to help out in setting up a pod
for the Melbourne Free Software group if we could organise better
hosting.

> How difficult is it to migrate an account from one pod to another?

Haven't tried.

-Adam