On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Sean Ward wrote:

> Hmm, if you could get us a copy of the .ogg files which are misclassified,
> we can see if we made our current recognition tolerance too loose. Also, if
> you could give us a list of which ones are missclassified, that would be
> incredibly useful. You may have have just won the first to find a
> missclassify in the signature code award ;)

Cool! - the benefits of "test early, test to destruction". :) I can
make you a list (coming soon to a mailing list near you), but the ogg
files themselves could be a bigger problem. I don't have any place of
my own to upload them and attachments to the mailing list isn't really
the way to go. Any ideas?

List of misrecognized coming under separate cover.

later,
joseph
--
the "LaterDude" @ ([EMAIL PROTECTED] || ICQ #52640402)
http://www.ice-works.com/personal/LaterDude/index.html

All opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of
my employer unless otherwise noted.