The hud is already in place. I have some in last moment problems with the time-hud, but they seem fixed now, not very fancy but working.

There should be some shortcuts to add groups of palms as well, otherwise
placing them will become really tedious work :-)
Not only that but if you place, a lot of scenenodes the fps go down to the floor, Ive done some testing, and dont have exactly the ammount, but after 1500 nodes my computer is on its knees ...and Im talking about entities with 8 polys...

Dont think we touch the edge, but forget about 500 palms beaches :-D

We can group them in blender and render about 10 with one node, or pack them in different meshes 5palms.mesh 10palms.mesh and so..