On Tuesday, 20 June 2000 at  9:41:57 +0200, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> Am I the only person who miss a brief document which tells what
> the outcome of the meeting was ?

I'm writing up a detailed trip report for my company.  I can't see why
I shouldn't forward it to the SMP list as well, but I suppose I should
check.

> Can we get to see the slides ?

Chuck Patterson has some.  I'm sure we could get him to send the
.pdf's.

> Audio ?

No.

> Video ?

Very patchy.  I started taping about 3 hours into the meeting, and
since I had better things to do than be cameraman, from time to time
we ran out of tape.  I'll make copies when I get back home.  On the
positive side, it's PAL.  But Apple has promised to make an NTSC
conversion.

Greg
--
Finger [EMAIL PROTECTED] for PGP public key