* Tony Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [000927 17:07] wrote:
> I don't believe the handbook covers "today's" 5.0-Current...
> Why would having no bustmastering DMA IDE disk contriollers on an all-scsi
> system cause a system to page fault from "today's" kern.flp && mfsroot.flp
> boot floppy.
>
> Try again...

How about "go away"?

Don't be rude to a developer offering good advice, if you're unable
to follow his instructions on how to provide a crashdump you
shouldn't be running -current or you should at least ask nicely.

And -current is covered in the handbook:
  http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/current-stable.html

later,
--
-Alfred Perlstein - [[EMAIL PROTECTED]|[EMAIL PROTECTED]]