On Thu, Dec 28, 2000 at 11:19:16AM +0200, Maxim Sobolev scribbled:
| Boris Popov wrote:
| > On Wed, 27 Dec 2000, Maxim Sobolev wrote:
| >         In the near future we'll have iconv interface in the kernel which
| > uses libiconv library written by Konstantin Chuguev. I'm really sorry for
| > delays, but my current job leaves nearly zero spare time to me and there
| > is a hope that January will be less busy.
|
| Ok folks, I'll do a port out of it.

Thank you very much!  :)  We can finally end this discussion and
return -current back to its daily scheduled "is xxx build broken?"
talk.

/me notes that keichii has generated more the 50% of -i18n traffic
    in the last month... :(

              • ... Maxim Sobolev
              • ... Motomichi Matsuzaki
  • ... Michael C . Wu