> Have a look at what you can do with netgraph first.
>
> Most people don't know what it is but it allows almost arbitrarily
> complicated network topologies to be set up from the command line.

Is there any reasonable documentation or a HOWTO on the usage of netgraph?
I am currently using the standard bridging code and IPFIREWALL (ipfw) with
my dc cards.  No problems so far - as long as I don't use DUMMYNET with it.
I really wish I could use DUMMYNET as I need to put bandwidth limits on a
few of the computers on my network.

Tom Veldhouse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]