On 2001-Mar-13 09:09:21 -0800, Julian Elischer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>If you didn't change a file and it was at 1.45 then if the new one is
>at 1.55 you should just install it. Since you didn't touch it at 1.45
>you will probably not want to touch it at 1.55 either.

But you might still need to know there are changes (and see what the
changes are).  Recent examples are the changed defaults for sendmail,
inetd and lpd in /etc/defaults/rc.conf.  If you are relying on any
of these daemons, you'll need to fix your /etc/rc.conf.

I think this mostly affects /etc/defaults/*, but there may be other
files with similar behaviour.

Peter