On Friday,  1 June 2001 at 17:54:13 +0200, Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jun 2001 13:41:57 +0930
> Greg Lehey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> GL>   When a request or question is sent to core@ you reply with an
>
>       Could you stick some numbers in here please. How much email does
> core@ get ?

Normally much less than 10 messages a day.

> What percentage of it (roughly) is handled immediately ?

Currently, almost none.  The thing is that we currently all need to
respond, and that takes time; thus the one week rule.  Since jkh's
suggestion a couple of days ago, we're taking this rule less seriously
and getting things done more quickly.

> GL>   It is also your responsibility to prepare a summary of core@'s
> GL>   businnes once per month and after cores approval of the text, to
>
>       Based on the aforementioned email or is there more 'input' ? If
> so roughly how much ?

With very few exceptions it's all email.

Greg