In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Michael Smith wrote:

>No.  This would mean that sio(4) will attach to any IrDa port and
>preclude an IrDa-specific driver from doing so.

I think so too. But ....

>If any variation of this patch is committed, at the very least sio(4)
>should return a lower preference than 0 for it's match.

Sorry, I've been committed the code, because some IrDA controller(generic one)
already there, there are no such driver *NOW* and some people may
become happy with /usr/ports/comm/birda port.

Takanori Watanabe
Public Key</a>
Key fingerprint =  2C 51 E2 78 2C E1 C5 2D  0F F1 20 A3 11 3A 62 2A