On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 02:58:40PM -0500, Michael G. Petry wrote:
> Per Doug's note, is there a schedule to pull the XFree86-4 back up to 4.2.0?
> Since it was pulled back because of the 4.5 release, it would be a shame for
> it to be also held back by a -current snapshot.

Yes, I am handling that.  I've been testing a version of the
upgrade on 2 of my machines for several weeks, but haven't had
time to fix a few more things, which is the reason for the delay,
aside from the fact that I was previously waiting on the people
who actually wrote the patch to commit it.

However, since my midterms are over and spring break is upon me, I
will focus a large part of the next few days getting the upgrade
done and committed.  It should be done by Saturday, March 9 at the
earliest and Saturday, March 16 at the latest, and probably on
Sunday or Monday.

Thanks,

--
wca