On Fri, 2002-08-09 at 13:59, David O'Brien wrote:
> Why??  I disagree.  CD9600 can go to the 3rd floppy -- if I am installing
> from floppy's I am 99.9% chance doing a network install.  NFSCLIENT
> definitely should be on the 1st or 2nd, not 3rd floppy -- again because I
> am most likely doing a network install and that is the 2nd most popular
> network access protocol (FTP being 1st).

Can't say that's true for me.

I have to use floppies for a lot of systems because they have SCSI
CD-R's in them with crappy non-BIOS patching SCSI cards.

I think MSDOS installs are pretty rare and NFS ones even rarer (FTP is
easier to setup)

Survey time! :)

are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum
GPG Fingerprint - 9A8C 569F 685A D928 5140  AE4B 319B 41F4 5D17 FDD5