David O'Brien wrote:
> Why??  I disagree.  CD9600 can go to the 3rd floppy -- if I am installing
> from floppy's I am 99.9% chance doing a network install.

I have an idea...

If you only support installing via whatever option wins a vote
as The One True Way, then there'll be a 100% chance that that's
the way that people will install because that will be the only
way that works.

Is there a particularly good reason people should rip code out,
and thereby limit FreeBSD's potential market?

-- Terry