Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Lars Eggert writes:
>>
>>I'd consider not having vinum work under geom a show-stopper... at least
>>until geom can stripe.
>

> Well, the showstopper is in vinum.  The fact that ccd(4) works
> seamlessly with GEOM is testament to this.

For some reason I was under the (mis?)impression that ccd was no longer
being maintained... If it works with geom, we can probably move our
machines over to ccd. They're all no-frills stripes, so ccd
functionality is good enough.

Thanks for clearing that up!

Lars
--
Lars Eggert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>           USC Information Sciences Institute