Not all of us can program..but let me ask this question.

Linux is all volunteer, how did it get so far ahead?

Granted I'll take ports over RPM's and such any day, but..ports hasnt
sucked up all of the Fbsd oxygen by itself in the last handful of
years.

On 1/9/07, Rico Secada <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:01:51 -0600
"Nikolas Britton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > FreeBSD is created and supported by volunteers.
> > Seems like you just posted a nice list of things
> > for you to get busy and contribute.
> >

> I don't have time to contribute work, I have a business to manage as
> well as other obligations that come first... I need this stuff to just
> work... so I can get real things done.

So you need people to work freely, without any pay, to make things work
for you, so you can complain when something isn't working like you
want it to!? So you can get real things done!?

If you have a business to manage, and just need this to work, made by
people who contribute for free, maybe its time you start to pay someone!?

Now just shut up and go away!!!