On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:08:45 +0100, Nikolas Britton
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Why then? Are you guys ever going to do something about Xorg DRI/DRM
for Radeon cards, Java, and Flash support? More importantly:
Since when is Xorg a part of FreeBSD?
Java ports / Java-diablo anyone?
1. Xen Dom0 support?
2. Fix SATA RAID driver problems?
3. Better chipset support for new 51xx Xeon and Core 2 Duo systems?
4. ZFS support?
5. Better support for 2TB, or greater, RAID arrays: (fsck, etc.)?
6. Speed up GigE and 10GigE stuff? checksum offloading, Interrupt load
problems, packet processing speed, etc?
7. Better SMP support, GIANT lock in RAID/LAN drivers, etc...
Why should I continue using FreeBSD when the project never delivers on
Noone is forcing you to do so.
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"