On 1/9/07, Andreas Rudisch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:08:45 +0100, Nikolas Britton
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Why then? Are you guys ever going to do something about Xorg DRI/DRM
> for Radeon cards, Java, and Flash support? More importantly:

Since when is Xorg a part of FreeBSD?
Java ports / Java-diablo anyone?

Java has come a long way as of late. Does FreeBSD still have that
stupid click through thing to download java?... That needs to go if
it's still there.

> Why should I continue using FreeBSD when the project never delivers on
> it promises?

Noone is forcing you to do so.

Let me restate that... I want to use FreeBSD, but the lack of progress
is driving me and others away.