On Thursday, January 23, 2003, at 08:34  PM, mikel king wrote:

I suppose one could speculate that FreeBSD could even benefit from such actions. While Linux, MAC OSX, and whomever else these guy point the finger at are battleing it out in court; FreeBSD could quietly move ahead...

I would guess that Mac OS X (Darwin) is covered by the same agreement as FreeBSD, since it's from the same 4.4BSD fork, with the Mach 3.0 kernel thrown in.

-john