André Ramos wrote:
On Sat, 2003-02-08 at 05:33, Mike Meyer wrote:

In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] typed:

what are the bbest three languages to learn?
English, Chinese, and Latin.

Of course, that does depend on what you're going to use them for.

	<mike

Why would anyone want to learn latin?
Go for portuguese english and french or german!
My goodness but we're all a bunch of smartasses ...

I think the most important are C, perl, and php.

Although I've always wanted to learn Swahili.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies