The Hurd project is beeing developed in C++.
Right on

While I do like to program
in C, I think C++ code is much better organized and it's a lot easier to
read.

Well, that depends on who is doing the coding, of course. That is applicable to any
language. I will admit that BSD code can be *very* messy; even for the advanced
C hackers. If you want to see some very clean and well written C code, check out
plan9. plan9.bell-labs.com
Bell Labs gets props for a good reason, IMO
Don

"blood in the streets its up to my knees..."