hi people,

        my tube is starting to show its age.  it's a "Hitachi superscan
        elite 751".   i don't know when it was manufactured but I've had
        it for 5 years.   besides it burning watts like crazy, it snaps from
        almost-full-width to full-width and back.  it's time to check
        around, and as always, i'm asking here first.

        i'm using an old, analog KVM box with four jacks, so whatever
        display i get has to have dual capability. both digital and analog--
        eventually I'll need a new KVM box.

        so what are the top few makes of LCDs out there?

        thanks much,

        gary

--
 Gary Kline  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.thought.org  Public Service Unix