On Fri, 03 Apr 2009 21:40:28 +0300, Adam Vandemore <amvandem...@gmail.com> wrote:

Vasadi I. Claudiu Florin wrote:

Also, I have fbsd systems running samba with 20+ connections under what I consider normal office environment with absolutely no issues except I can't figure out how to get XP to save persistent login password.

You mean it asks you for a password each and every time you access a network share?

control panel -> user accounts -> "your user" -> manage network passwords

if list is empty just add an ip or dns with whatever usr/pass you desire.

Nice, I've only been looking for that for about 3 years(obviously not a real high priority).

Thanks for the tip.

:)). No worries mate, I've also searched for it for like 3 days :P (around the clock).