At 05:15 AM 3/3/03, Kent Stewart wrote:
<snip>
What portupgrade options are you using? When you do "-r", you have to
force "-f".

Very interesting. Where is that documented? I just did a quick read through the portupgrade man page and don't see anything about it. I believe you, and I'm going to try it on my libxml2, which has refused to build for about six weeks now, but this is one of the things that has made me disenchanted with portupgrade. That, and things like 'portsdb -Uu'.

--
Roger