On Wed, 27 May 2009 22:20:15 +0100
Chris Rees <utis...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> > - post ONLY about FreeBSD. FreeBSD == what is created by FreeBSD
> > fundation and contributors.
>
> But you're the troublemaker that needs shutting up.

i don't see the matureness of comments like this. possibly you meant it
in a different way.

i also don't see what's so wrong about woj's statement. after all this
is a freebsd-questions list so presumably there is nothing wrong with
his asking to stay on topic.

i haven't read through the posts and don't plan on doing so, but if
there are wildly ot posts on the thread, i can understand why some
people would be concerned.

--
In friendship,
prad

                                      ... with you on your journey
Towards Freedom
http://www.towardsfreedom.com (website)
Information, Inspiration, Imagination - truly a site for soaring I's