On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 06:00:56PM +0200, Fabian Keil wrote:
> Wojciech Puchar <woj...@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl> wrote:
>
> > > 3.         Drafts for a possible redesign of your project's website
> > >
> > current webpage is excellent - no need to :) Most important - it works in
> > every browser.
>
> Actually it's known to render poorly in a lot of browser configurations:
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=www/91539

My only problem has been that the FreeBSD site won't load if I'm using an
SSH proxy (even though both the local machine and the proxy machine are
FreeBSD systems, ironically).

Quoth Paul Graham: "SUVs are gross because they're the solution to a
gross problem. (How to make minivans look more masculine.)"