On Tuesday, July 29, 2003, at 07:33 PM, Rod Person wrote:

Today I went to an Adobe seminar. All demos where done on OS X. I kept think that it looked a lot like KDE and of course I got to thinking...

Can applications such as Acrobat and Illustrator run on FreeBSD?

Of course, there is the problem of CPUs. FreeBSD is x86 (and alpha) (for now) and OS X is a PPC processor. So besides all the libraries and stuff like Quartz that you would need to emulate, you would need to emulate the CPU

Chad
also an OSX client/FreeBSD server user