At 03:05 PM 2/16/2004, Kent Stewart wrote:

The interface to the gettext library has changed and you have to update everything that uses it. You may not be able to do it without upgrading to one of the current system releases. I would think that it is obvious that you haven't updated your port tree for some time.

I just reinstalled with a 4.8 mini-iso that I d/l'd back in the summer iirc. Maybe this helps explain some of the issues I've been plagued with (not including a touch of dandruff, which is more likely due to the cold weather here).

This is really just a learning experience for me right now, though use of the word 'just' seems really lame. Point is that it may be wise for me to d/l the latest release level mini-iso and reinstall from that. Eventually I may even learn what I'm doing, though I tend to doubt it.

Marty Landman Face 2 Interface Inc 845-679-9387 This Month's New Quiz --- Past Superbowl Winners Make a Website: http://face2interface.com/Home/Demo.shtml