On Fri, 9 Apr 2004, Gary Kline wrote:

>       If I can offer a practical tip re cvsu'ing and running 'pkgdb
>       -Uu', why not script it and run it out of cron?  That's how I
>       make sure tht my ports tree is neat nd clean.

Well, when I have succeeded in doing a portupgrade by hand I think that
might be an option. I must feel confident that it works before I dare
script it by cron.

One thing confuses me, though. I refers to 'pkgdb -Uu', but the man page
for that program don't mention a -U flag. There is another program called
'portsdb' that have both a -u and a -U flag. Which one am I supposed to
use. Both?

/andreas