Bill Moran wrote:
Graham Bentley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[...]
I also wondered if there is a project based on FreeBSD that
achieves similar goals to SME Server (ie all in one LAN server
with Web config) or similar to Trustix (ie minimal config with
series of scripts to configure server services.

Not that I know of, but it sure would be a nice project, huh?

definitely a nice one.

hmm...what would be the best way to go about it?
- add an option to sysinstall "SME" (well, whatever that would be named of course)
- add a port that 'depends' / installs all the other ports needed
- with questions and answer to start setting up your system...or some kind of UI for it (ugh)
- same as with ports, but prec-compiled packages.

hmm...must download SME to test and see how they went about it.