On Tuesday, February 18, 2014 1:13 AM, Hans Petter Selasky <h...@bitfrost.no>
wrote:
> Are any of the USB devices you have bought so-called "USB certified", carry a
> USB logo and are registered by usb.org?

Has anyone actually seen one of these mythical beasts in the wild?  I'm having
difficulty purchasing one.  Perhaps it's because I'm looking for a self-powered
USB drive?  Constraints of the server room require that we not plug these
things into their own outlets.

Any suggestions for buying one these things to use?  Anyone have an experience
with one they can recommend?

[Sorry for the double-send, Hans, I missed the Reply All on the first message.]