It would be interesting to know to how much and what extent various
fronends (openstack, cloudstack, petitecloud, etc.) effect performence... I
suspect that even though bhyve is slower then VMWare that VMWare's front
end is the cause and not VMWare itself.... for example I suspect that bhyve
with petitecloud on top would be much faster then vmware or qemu with
openstack or cloudstack.