What do you exactly mean with frontend? ESXi has no front end, that's the
difference with ESX, it's just a bare hypervisor.

On the contrary I think that having to host a java application in the machine
acting as an hypervisor is pretty crazy, especially considered java madness
with memory, swap files and such...

Andrea "Mr.SK" Brancatelli