I just tested it, the network problem's the same.

On 4/1/2013 3:22 PM, Adrian Chadd wrote:
On 31 March 2013 15:24, Adrian Chadd <adrian.ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
The problem isn't contigmalloc, it's making sure that it gets bounced via
the local 32 bits of address space right.

I'll talk with other developers and see what the deal is with 64 bit address
space for 32 bit nics.

Please do an svn update in sys/dev/ath/ and rebuild.

I've fixed something in the RX side. I haven't yet gone and fully
reviewed all the descriptor / buffer gymnastics on the TX side so it's
very possible things will stay broken until I do that.

Thanks,

Adrian