I switched it to 4Gb shortly after you mentioned 32 bit pci. I've been using amd64 for so long I forgot about 32 bit memory limits.

On 3/31/2013 1:38 PM, Adrian Chadd wrote:
On 31 March 2013 10:49, Joshua Isom <jri...@gmail.com> wrote:
I seems someone working on the kernel's already figured out how to deal with
this.  The hw.physmem sysctl can be set at boot time, with 2Gb it seems to
be working fine.  I reinstalled all the sticks, and it's working fine with
the sysctl set to 2Gb.

Ooooooo Yay! I mean, damn, that's busted. But yay, now we can narrow
down what the problem is!

Try bumping it to 4GB. It should be fine at that.

If it is, please create a PR with all the above information and I'll
start re-reviewing the DMA / buffer code to see what's going on.

Thanks!

Adrian