I did get a couple bounced after pinging for a while via ssh, but only one ping packet dropped, so it should be good for anything tcp.

For my system, network is more important than ram quantity, but it was nice doing a buildworld onto a ram backed file system. I just need to work out a framework to bring up a filesystem, and regularly synchronize it to disk for preservation.