Right now I'm at 62 bpages bounced, with it running in a loop every second listing hw.busdma. Right now it's half an hour of uptime, and when I did 4500 pings, I lost one packet. Quickly's relative. I mainly use ssh to access my FreeBSD machine, I don't recall the last time I ran X, which kind of pissed me off that I had to buy a video card for a console when the monitor's always off. Twelve gigs lost pretty fast, I'll try 9 to see if 8's a magic number.