I went half an hour being ok, and 12GB was dropping TCP connections in five minutes. I'm estimating a little, but it was unusable in just a little time.

Using 10GB seems fine, but get's a lot bounced. The connections stable and responsive with just occasional packet loss, but bounced is 6307 right now.